Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The process has started...

I have just a minute before bed. Just wanted to say that they did the runners for our trailer today. Also did part of the septic and will finish that another day this week. Our yard is still a little muddy and the cement truck got stuck (rutted up the yard), but it isn't too bad. That is the least of my worries right now. The runners look HUGE!!! I didn't think the trailer looked that big on the lot, but in our yard it does. I am going to be in heaven. ha ha I won't know what to do with all of that extra space. I am sure that I will fill it up fast though. If everything goes according to plan, then our place can be delivered next week. It just takes 3-5 days for the runners to dry. I am so excited!! After it is delivered, then it will take a few more weeks to get everything finalized. Then we can start moving stuff in. That will be the really exciting part. I can't wait to get in there and start organizing all the stuff. Yes...this place will be organized and not as cluttered as my other place (if I can help it). I am going to try my very best to try to keep this one up. I plan on cleaning regularly (something I NEVER did in the old place) and I plan on putting things back where they belong, etc. I think all of that stuff combined will help make me a happier person in general. I couldn't stand it when our old place would be cluttered, but I still didn't do anything about it and that upset me, too. Also, having my own art space will improve my mood greatly. I can't wait for that. I think it will be my favorite part (except for the fireplace). I hope that it gets colder a little earlier down here this year, so that I will be able to use it. Last year it didn't get cold until like January...we could have worn shorts on Christmas Day. It was ridiculous!!! I know, I am rambling, but I have alot of stuff going through my mind right now. I just can't wait until we move into our new place. I have been working everyday, too so it's hard not being at home while they are getting stuff done for my home and things. Anyway...I have to go to bed to rest my little head. Goodnight!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh, can't wait to see your new art space! and the fireplace! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to pictures!
    :-)

    I used to have a tough time keeping up with cleaning, organizing etc...and when we moved I just made a commitment to do it. So every Wed. - my off day - right after breakfast, I crank the music, and just bust my butt and vacuum the whole house, dust, pick up, clean the kitchen, bathroom, run the dishwasher and laundry during that time...and in 2 hours or less, it's done! In between, I pick up here and there...but mainly have 1 day of cleaning/laundry and 6 days of whatever I want~! :0) Once you get into a routine it's easy...

    Now once we have a kid...lol that'll probably all get blown outta the water...I'll have to figure out a new plan of attack!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)