Friday, September 19, 2008

Pie, Pie everywhere...and a new place

My mom and I made homemade blackberry pie (from scratch) the other day. It really was fun. I plan on cooking alot more in my new kitchen so she was showing me some things. It really wasn't too hard to do. We just followed a good recipe.





Doesn't that look delicious?!?
*They are supposed to be moving our new home today...I can't wait until I get back from work and see it on the lot...I am so excited!!!!!

************************************************
Here are the pictures of them moving our new home. I was nervous and I wasn't even home. I called my hubby just about every 15 minutes.


They just anchored down the back half of it because it kept raining on and off, but they will come back another day and finish "sewing" them together. It is supposed to rain all weekend too. I don't know when the septic guy will be able to come now. We will have to wait until it dries again. I guess we decided to buy a new place at the wrong time...it seems like it is rainy season or something. Oh well, I just keep telling myself that it has to be finished eventually. :) I am just happy that it is on the lot now.

6 comments:

  1. Gawd that pie looks good!! I've never had blackberry pie before...bet it's yummy!

    Good luck on the house!! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pie looks delicious and your new house is adorable! I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy- I'm drooling! the house is that much closer to getting finished! I'm sure you will be happy when it's all over.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)