Sunday, September 14, 2008

More art class fun...

These watercolor paintings were from the next few weeks of our art class. It was pretty fun doing the flowers and other things besides trees. :)






The last few weeks of class was doing people/portraits. We were very scared...I will have pictures later.
*UPDATE: We went yesterday and approved our colors for the trailer and it will be delivered TOMORROW!!!! Yay! I am so excited. We won't be able to get in it for a few more weeks (they have lots of last minute stuff to do), but it will be on the property!!! I am so excited (I know, I already said that, but I really am)! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your art looks great! I especially like the house! :] YAY for the trailer being on your property!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)