Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just hanging out...

****Check out all the new things on my sidebar. I got onto Flickr too so go and look at all my pictures!!!
***********************************************
This is my entry for my "100 words" today (look on left side bar)...It's pretty hard to get it to just 100 words, but still kinda fun.

I’m just hanging out right now. I don’t really have anything to do today, other than wash some clothes. I organized the workshop this morning. I think I might go workout later. I belong to a gym, but I hardly ever go. It makes me feel guilty because I pay for it, but only go maybe twice a month or so. I am trying to change that though. I really, really would like to get in shape, but it takes so long that I get discouraged before I even try. I guess I should take it just day by day.
***********************************************
Anyway...I posted that because that is what I am doing today. Right now I am just playing around on the internet. I did some artwork this morning, but got blocked up so I thought that I would just check out some new blogs I have found recently. This is one of my favorite things to do. I like to just hang out on the internet. I know that is not too productive, but I guess it could be.
I have really been inclined to do art lately. I don't know what it is, but I had been in a little slump just not knowing what to do and stuff like that. In the passed few weeks though I have just been on the ball with it. I had to go buy a new sketchbook yesterday because I finished up my Journal #3. I didn't think I would finish it while we were living in the workshop, but with no TV in there I actually got more artwork done than I thought.
I know that I say this all the time, but I can't wait until we move into our new place. I have already started buying some drawers and rubbermaid boxes and things to organize. I pretty much know how I want my room to look I just want to get in there and do it so that I can start painting again. The art stuff I am doing right now is just alot of marker/crayon work. I didn't bring my paints with me, it would have been too much. I want to start working on a larger scale and I won't be able to do that until I have my new art "studio" (if I am allowed to call it that...ha ha).
The septic tank/runner guy is supposed to come and do all his work on Tuesday. I hope it doesn't rain anymore so that our old trailer can be moved off of our property (no, he hasn't moved it yet) ugh. I wish that he would already so that we can "get the party started" ha ha. Oh well, I guess we will be moved in it soon enough. Actually, it might be a good thing that it isn't moved yet, because of all the hurricanes we have been having. I would be afraid (it being a trailer and all) that it would get messed up during a storm and be brand new. So I guess there is a reason for everything.
I will go now. I don't know why I was so long winded today. I guess I just have alot of stuff on my mind. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. yes, waiting can seem like forever, but soon enough you will be in your new home! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Apple! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. You are all linked up! Check in daily to see where in the world we are headed or to just find new bloggers! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're on Flickr now! You'll like it. There are so many cool art journaling groups you can join, and it's fun to share your pics with people there.

    I might have to check out that blog around the world, looks interesting!

    Hope all your 'house' stuff gets moving along for you, I know how it feels, waiting to get into your new place!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)