Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still moving with some fun in between...

I am excited. I finally found a camera that I love. I tried out my SIL while at her wedding yesterday and it took wonderful pictures. It was a little pricey, but so worth it. This will be the last camera that I ever buy (that's how good the pictures look). I will have pictures of it later.
The wedding last night was great. Everything turned out just like they planned it to. We partied until 11 when it ended and then alot of the other family went to a club afterwards to finish partying. We were too tired to go. We had been at the place since like 4 to get everything set up and ready for the people to arrive. I will have pictures of her wedding later too.
We have been so busy packing that I haven't really had time to do anything. I even looked at my hands yesterday and realized that I have actually grown nails (if you know me, I am a really big nail biter) I was surprised. We are almost finished though. I know that I keep saying that, but I think that we are and everytime I turn around we find something else that needs to be packed. You don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all into boxes. I can't wait until we move into our new place and have all that extra room. I am not gonna know what to do with myself. I think we have almost filled up all the space in our storage room, too. Oh well, we will find someplace to put all the stuff.
I have to go for now, but I will keep you "posted." ha ha

2 comments:

sunnie_fairy said...

I love weddings. such happy events! sounds like the moving is going well!

Retro Girl said...

Sounds like a lovely evening!

Hope you love your new camera!