Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just rambling...

I tried to post yesterday, but I totally didn't realize that it was down and I lost the whole thing. I don't even remember what I wrote in it. Oh well, I guess it wasn't that important.
We went bowling early this morning. My family has really gotten into this lately. They all have their own balls and shoes. I am glad that they have found something they are interested in like that. I like to bowl, but only sometimes. I used to love it. I don't know what changed that, but I am not that into it anymore. So, I just watched this morning. I was freezing though, it was cold in there.
After bowling, we went to check out the new double wide that we are buying. I absolutely LOVE it. It is much bigger than the old one we are living in now. We put our down payment today and we are going to sign the papers next week. (I will have pictures later.) It is a beautiful place. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, and huge kitchen, and a fireplace (I am most excited about this). Now, we will just have to start packing and figure out where to put everything. We will probably have to rent a storage space for a few weeks. We are also going to live with my parents (next door) for the few weeks until our new place is finished being built and after we sell our old one. We are hoping that it sells soon because I am afraid that the new trailer will be finished before we expect it to be and then what will we do? Oh well, everything will work out and our new place will be here before we know it. I can't wait. I won't know what to do in a bigger place. I will be totally out of sorts for a while. ha ha :)

2 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

How absolutely exciting!!!! Additional space is the BEST!

Retro Girl said...

Hey Apple....wow congrats on the new place. Sounds great! I hope all works out for you guys...smoothly and quickly! They say burying a St. Joseph statue in your yard will help real estate matters lol....(*shrugs...just an idea...nutty one maybe lol*)

Hope all else is well....been thinkin of ya and hoping you're doing okay.