Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just a quick post...

I am going shopping with the girls today. That is one of my favorite things to do. We plan on going all over town and just getting some things we need and maybe some things we don't need as well. You always need another pair of shoes or a purse. That's my philosophy anyway. ha ha
I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.
Tonight we are going to my SIL bachelorette party. We are going out to Graham for some all night (well till 1 at least) dancing. That's going to be fun. I hope I will be able to stay up that long. I woke up this morning around 6 in anticipation to go shopping. I might just have to get me an energy drink or something.
Her fiance is going to a strip club in another town. I don't agree with that at all. She doesn't want him to go either, but he says that every girl lets their man go out and have one last night of partying like that. I said I don't think so. I know alot of people who would not let their man do that. I think that he shouldn't even want to do that. Oh well, that is totally between them. She's just really mad at him right now because of it. I hope that they can get through this. The wedding is next month.

3 comments:

  1. I ruined your appetite? Is that a bad thing? :)

    BTW, your yellow font is hard to read. :(

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had lots of fun shopping and at the bachelorette party. Man I miss having all my girlfriends to go hang out and shop with, or go for a girls nite out! (They're all back in Ky, where we used to live...)

    I hafta agree with you...I have issues with a man going to strip clubs on several levels...But especially a guy going just before his wedding. To me that's just not right. A total lack of respect. Not a good way to start off a marriage that should be based upon mutual trust, respect and love.
    But everyone's different I guess...that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hunny i love you...Cant wait for our new house!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)