Friday, August 29, 2008

Hurricane fears...

Today we are wondering what to do...Do we leave or do we stay? Either way we will be stuck somewhere. We keep going back and forth on the pros and cons of either one. We just keep watching the news and we probably won't know what we will be doing until tomorrow night or Sunday morning. By then it might be too late to leave, but there might not be as much traffic that way...ya right!! We are also worried about our boxes in storage. If we get too much rain than anything that is packed on the bottom of the stacks will get ruined. It is only stuff though, I have to keep telling myself that. I just keep thinking that at least we don't have a home to worry about. We have all of our families homes to worry about though. I am trying not to worry though. I know that the Lord will take care of us!!
I will keep you updated when I can. Just pray for us, that will help more than anything else. Thank you!! :)