Saturday, August 16, 2008

A few pages...

Here are some of my latest journal pages. I haven't been doing much lately, but I still try to do a little bit everyday.


We signed our papers today. It wasn't totally bad, but just confusing. I don't even remember half of what I signed. Oh well, our new place will be here before we know it. I am trying not to be so worried about it, but it's hard (I am a worryer by nature) always have been. Just pray that everything continues to go smoothly. We need all the help we can get. Thanks!! :)

2 comments:

  1. cool art!
    glad the signing went well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same as you...sometimes you sit down and stare at the paper and nothing comes out. It's difficult sometimes. I think you have a lot on your plate right now...that's probably zapping your creative mojo. It'll come back...maybe what you can do is write down a list of random words that you can use as prompts.

    (Example:
    Joy, Journey, Task, Blue, Challenge, Home, Why, Yet, Praise, Accomplishment) and see if anything comes to mind you can make a page with....

    Have a great day. Try not to work too hard at packing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)