Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yay us!!!



I received this Arte y Pico award from my wonderfully sweet friend Retro Girl. I am so grateful to her for all of the kind words she passes on to me. When my inspiration is lacking she always says something to pick me up and keep me going (even if she doesn't know it). Thank you.
Now it's my turn to pass on this award to 5 other people: Hmmm...this is going to be hard. So many of you out there are wonderful.
a girl and her journal-Despite all of the things going on in her life, she always makes time for art and I love it.
Wonderful world of Weiners-She just always makes me laugh outloud. I never know what will come out of her head and onto her blog. :)
Simply me-Her art is very inspiring, unique stuff. I just love waiting to see what she will come up with next.

Art Junk Girl-Her artwork is just so creative. She tries so many different things.

Be alive Believe Be you-I love all of her paper collages and her wire symbols. They are so cute.

Okay you blog winners, here is what you have to do:
1. Pick five blogs you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, or contributions to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Name each nominee and link to his/her blog.
3. Show the award and include the name (and link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award.
4. Link to the Arte y Pico blog so everyone knows the origin of this award.
5. Post these rules.If you already have this award, you only have to accept this additional recognition.

1 comment:

Retro Girl said...

You're too sweet. Thanks for your friendship :-)

I'll have to check out those blogs :-)