Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rambling...

I went to the Skate Rink today on a school fieldtrip with the kids. I skated with them (to get my exercise) and I busted my butt. One of the kids fell in front of me and I didn't want to fall on him so I fell backwards instead. Now my butt hurts. I didn't hit my tailbone thank goodness, but I have been taking Advil all afternoon. Hopefully, I will be able to get out of bed tomorrow. I know I will be able to get up, but I will be very sore. That must have been a funny sight. The ironic part was that I fell while the song "Wipeout" was playing. Ha Ha
When I got home, I did some artwork. I set up my laptop with the webcam and made videos of it. My battery died while I was making the videos and I lost them. Oh well, I will just have to make some more. I blogged the rest of the night.
I visited an interesting blog tonight. She is making reuseable grocery bags to help the earth. I try to do all that I can to help and I hope you do too.
I am tired. I need to get to sleep now so that I will be able to wake up in the morning. Goodnight everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    LOL...wipeout...Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psst---a friend gave me an award, and as such I had to pass it on, so I gave you an award over at my surviving the suburbs blog...Come see...(You have to pass it on, too...)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)