Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New stuff...

I went shopping at JoAnn's tonight. I just recently realized that they sold scrapbooking supplies and things. I have never looked at that section before so I decided to check it out. I loved it of course. Here are all my new things.
I had to reorganize my desk again. I do that frequently. I have room to do my artwork now. :) That's always good.

I got this cute wooden doll to paint and some new brushes. I got some Shrinky Dinks, too. I think those will be fun. I can't wait to try them out.

I also got this beautiful pack of paper. Instead of just having cute, repetitive patterns it has actual pictures of real things.


I am going to have lots of fun with this paper. I can't wait to start creating with it.

1 comment:

Retro Girl said...

Ooooh I am admirin' all your new goodies!!! I love JoAnn fabrics...they have so many great things there, I could stay in that store for hours!

Love that paper stack - how cool!!!

Looks like you're gonna be havin some fun with that stuff!