Monday, July 7, 2008

Journal pages...

We went camping with my hubby's family for the 4th of July. We didn't come home until Sunday. We really had a great time. I spent most of my time in the pool so I came back with a nice tan. Now it's back to the real world. Yuck!

This is how I was feeling these passed 2 weeks. My PMS has been horrible. I have no idea why because it normally isn't that bad. I hate when I am irritable and cranky for no reason. Oh well, I'll get through it (there are worse problems I could have). I went get some meds for it so it's better now...I think my hubby is secretly thanking the Pamprin company for there help. haha

Here are just some older journal pages. I haven't done any in a while so I guess I better get to making some more. Well, let me just say, I haven't done any FULL journal pages. I have made backgrounds and done some odds and ends, but that's it. I haven't had a whole lot of time to journal lately, but I will get back to it soon. I don't have to work so much this week so I will have time after tomorrow.


I am trying to get this through my head...I AM AN ARTIST IF I THINK I AM AN ARTIST!!!

3 comments:

suzi blu said...

you have LOTS of ideas in your head.
and whats a CHI?

Retro Girl said...

You ARE an ARTIST!!! :-)

HEH Love your PMS Page..Love how you did the cute girl!

OMG I hate when "Aunt Ruby" Comes visitin' me...I have THE worst PMS - I can totally relate. I always kid my hubby and say "Hell Hath No Fury like a Redhead on PMS - LOOKOUT!" lol...he then knows to lay low...LMBO

persephonesawakening said...

i really like your journal. it's so creative and that's what i like. sometimes we need more than just words to express how we're feeling.