Saturday, June 7, 2008

It worked...

I am trying my video again today. I redid it and it seems to be working. We'll see...it hasn't finished exporting yet. I hope it works this time. I have high hopes. This first video is only one part of it though. This one will be continued at another time.
OMG!! I am so excited...it actually worked!!! Yay!!! I messed around with some of the options and properties (stuff I know nothing about) and I started trying stuff out and it actually worked like I needed it to. I know that it does look pixilated (and maybe some other not perfect things), but for this video it will have to do. I will have to get together with my dad to see if I can improve the quality of it.


video
TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)