Sunday, June 15, 2008

The finishing touches...

video

(Music by: Alanis Morrisette "All I really Want")

Here is the second video. These are the finishing touches to that day's art process. I haven't done art in like a week (I have been in Galveston). I will be getting into it again tomorrow though. My "art therapy" class starts tomorrow night. I am hoping that I like it. I have never takin' a class like this before and I am really nervous about the people that will be there and what the teacher will have us do. I just don't know what to expect at all. Oh well, I am bound to learn something new that will be usefull to me somehow.

3 comments:

  1. Love your page...the elements and how you worked it! :-)

    Hope you had a great time in Galveston...We had a fab time in Charleston...I'm still feeling a bit worn out, and not ready to go back to work today...bleh! lol.

    Good luck with your class--I'm sure you'll really enjoy it. I'm so jealous...wish I could find a good class around here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your class and the experience in general. You will add a lot to the group that's for sure. I loved watching you make that page on the video. Awesome!

    Hugs!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me likey very much. More please. This is great to watch. Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)