Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally cleaning up...

Hubby and I are still awake. We were tired earlier while at mom's house and planned on going right to bed, but when we got home it was a different story. We had a mess throughout our whole house because we don't pick things up very often and we procrastinate ALOT!!!! So, we decided to pick up a pile or two tonight so we would have a little bit less to do tomorrow, but we ended up doing it all. I know...we are nuts, but now we have more time to sleep late and have fun tomorrow. I swept up and cleaned the bathroom and my hubby did the dishes and picked up all the piles of stuff. All we have left to do tomorrow is the clothes. Whew...we feel better now that our house is cleaner. I don't know why we put off cleaning for so long. We live in a trailer and it only took about an hour to do all of the work. We are just lazy I guess. I am trying to fix this problem. That will certainly take some time.

I got my new camera in today. My hubby was surprising me by ordering it for me. My old one got sand in it at the beach last year and it just hasn't worked the same since. He got the exact same brand that I had before, just an "upgraded" version of it. It has 10 megapixels and a wide screen. It also came with a 4GB card. I can take like 1300 pictures with this card (is that awesome or what)? It was a really great price too, we couldn't pass up the deal. The only thing that I didn't like about it is the zoom. My old camera had a 4x zoom and that wasn't really enough for me, but I dealt with it. This new camera has a 3x zoom (even less than the other one), but I guess I will just have to deal with that too. My favorite kinds of pictures are close ups so it's hard to deal with when I can't get close enough, but oh well. I have other more important things to worry about.

I am LOVING our Direct TV. We are listening to one of the music channels right now. We love music and it is just so easy to turn on the TV and have music around the house while you are cleaning or doing art or something. I love music though, I like to always have it on. I think that it keeps me sane sometimes. I sing along with songs I know and it keeps my mind off of my problems (even if it's just for a little while).

It's getting late and I have to go to bed now. I am going to try and sleep late tomorrow, but my body will probably wake up around 7 (that's what it is used to). I am getting sleepy just sitting here and typing on my computer. Goodnight everyone (or should I say Good morning)? ha ha

1 comment:

Retro Girl said...

Your new camera sounds great! You'll have loads of fun taking pics, I'm sure :-)

We have those music channels on our cable here...They're really cool..They're great for background music. I love to put on the 80's retro-new wave one when I do art...lol