Thursday, June 26, 2008

Art room? Ummm...I mean messy room!











These are just random pictures of my art room. Isn't it messy? I know it is, but I work better in a mess sometimes. I don't like to stop during the creative process to go looking for what I want. I like it all out there on my desk and things. I am messy in just about every aspect of my life. You should see me cook. I don't usually get things into bowls. It gets on the counter instead.

I am over at my mom's house tonight. She is teaching a quilting class to my aunts right now. My little cousins come over while they are here. K is so fun to play with. She is only 2 and she is a trip. I love having her around. You never know what will come out of her mouth next. :) Kids really do say the darndest things.

I had a really good day. I went to the gym this morning and took a new class that they offer. It is called Zumba. I LOVED it! It is like a dance aerobics or something. It had a mixture of Latin, hip hop and other genre too. The whole class mainly focused on the hip area. I shook alot of hip in that class. :) I felt like I was at the club (just without the strobe lights). I will definitely be taking that one again. It was funny because at first everyone just formed a long line in the back. No one wanted to be in the front. Eventually though, people moved up. It is nuts how we ALL have such issues with ourselves. How we won't do certain things around other people (even though we are all doing the same thing). I think that us woman need to let go more and not be so self conscience about ourselves. I know that is easier said than done. I don't even do this myself, but I am trying. This is one thing I am working on at the moment (along with many, many other things).
Anyway...after my class I went swimming with the big kids at the daycare. We had a great time until the weather got bad and we had to get out. Oh well, we got to swim for an hour or so.
I think their class is about to end so it's time to go home. Goodnight everyone.

3 comments:

  1. My art room is wayyyyyyyy messier!!! It extends to the whole house,sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go for you! That class sounds like lots of fun!

    I agree...women have so many hang ups and issues (thanks to the media, society and all the other pressures we have to be 'perfect')...We need to say the hell with everyone/everything--just do what makes us happy! :-)

    How are your art classes going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's what you did with the lazy susan....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)