Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Aggravation...

I quit...I give up...whatever you want to call it. I tried to "fix" the video and everything was going okay until I tried to turn the video into an ".mpg" file to upload it. It just won't shrink it enough or whatever. I don't even know the terms for it, I just know that it isn't working and it is pissing me off b/c I know I am doing things correctly. Ugh!! Oh well, I guess I will just have to get an easier program or something. I don't know. There has to be an easier way than what I am doing now. I don't know.
Anyway!!
Tomorrow my hubby is bringing my car to get the windows tinted. That should help with the heat a little bit. It will also make my car look nicer. That's always a plus. Also, we are supposed to be getting his car back from the body shop tomorrow. They said it would take 2-3 months, but it only took a few weeks. Thank goodness. We are going to be able to sell it now that it is fixed and get our money back.
I think that's all the new stuff going on with me right now. I know not much going on. My life isn't exactly fabulous or anything, but it's mine. :)
I hope everyone is having a good week!!

2 comments:

  1. Good news on the car front...and hubby's car! :-) Hope it sells fast for ya...

    Sorry about the video thing. I had tons of probs with a slideshow software program awhile back--I feel your pain & frustration...it's aggravating when you know you're doing everything per the instructions, the way it's supposed to be done and it still doesn't cooperate. Machines! Grr! lol

    *HUGS*

    Have a great week....I'm workin' on packing, errands and stuff, and saturday I'm outta here! Headin' south to S.C.!!! See ya in a week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)