Saturday, May 24, 2008

A night on the town...

Good morning everyone. I am so tired from last night. We didn't come in until almost 1:00am. The pool hall was fun. Our friends are in a tournament and we go watch them play sometimes. The tournament lasted way longer than expected, so we didn't have time to go hear the band play. Instead we went to a club (Graham). That was so much fun. We danced for almost 2 hours. I was pooped by the time we got home, but it was a good workout. Our friends got a little drunk so hubby and I each took one and drove them home. I am glad we didn't decide to leave earlier because then they would have been driving. I woke up at 7 this morning. I don't require a lot of sleep to get through the day. I will be tired later though.
I am not exactly sure what we will be doing today. Either going to my MIL house (like we do every weekend) or chillin' at home and painting, watching movies, riding bikes or something like that.

What are ya'll up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)