Saturday, May 31, 2008

Journal pages...

(Please excuse me, I am a little bit out of it today. I feel like my brain is very cloudy. I feel like I can't concentrate on anything.)

Journal pages I have done. Some old ones and some new ones.








I left early from work yesterday so that I could go and watch "Sex and the City" movie. My hubby had a half a day so it was perfect. He went see Indiana Jones while I was watching my movie. Let me just say that was the BEST movie I have seen in a long time. That movie was an emotional rollercoaster. I absolutely loved it. I can't wait till it comes out on video so that I can watch it again. After the movie we went out with some of our friends. We really didn't have a good time though. We went to this hole in the wall bar downtown full of stupid drunk people and only stayed like 5 minutes because the two couples we went with ended up fighting with each other. We left them to their own devices and my hubby and I went home. All that did was make us realize that we would rather stay home and be bored together than out with people who just like to argue with each other.
Today I just plan on doing artwork. I have lots of emotions running through my head and I feel if I want to get them out then I have to do some artwork. I am going to video it, too. My hubby is going buy me a small tripod for my camera today so that I don't have to put it in an awkward place (like I did last time).
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Make it a great one.
*****************************************
Whew...I feel much better now. I took a nice bath and relaxed a little bit so now I am not as uptight as I was earlier.
My hubby got my tripod (from Target). I am excited. I think it will work perfectly for making my videos. My mom suggested a tripod as a way for my camera to "look down" on my work as I video it...I was like DUH, why didn't I think of that!!
The only thing I am not too happy about today is the fact that I had to take my eyebrow piercing out (yes mom, I know you are secretly throwing a party in your head), but I am upset about it. I have tried twice now to have a piercing somewhere other than my ears and it just doesn't work for me. My body just won't allow anything like that to work. I had my navel done about 3 or 4 years ago and I had to take that one out last year because it just refused to heal. The same thing happened with my eyebrow. I have had it for like 7 months or so and it just refused to heal so I bit the bullet and took it out. Both of my piercings made this weird blister sort of thing around the area and I was afraid that it was the start of some strange infection (that's the way I knew they really weren't healing). I hate that my body doesn't allow me to "express myself" in the way of body piercings. I really liked both of them and now I have none. Maybe I will get a small tatoo instead. My body won't be able to reject that (there won't be anything metal shoved through my skin). Hmmm...I will have to think about that for a long time first. (Yes mom, your daughter is a little nuts, but you have to love me anyway). :P
We are going to visit my MIL now. My hubby wants to see her tonight instead of tomorrow. Fine with me. At least we won't be sitting at home doing nothing. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are great journal pages. The depression one is REALLY expressive, by the way.

    I hope you have a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your journal pages. :-) Sharing part of yourself with 'us' - your blog readers takes courage and also is gracious and inspiring.

    I don't blame you on wanting to go home rather than stay out with a couple who's arguing. Been there/done that...it can be really uncomfortable.

    I've always wished I could get my nose pierced and have one of those teeny tiny studs...but I'm not sure, since I'm *whispering* 40ish and because of work....hmmm???

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)