Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm rashy, but I'm here...

Forgive me if this post doesn't make sense, but I am typing this in a Benedryl induced sleepiness!!!

I have been a little out of it these passed few days. I have been doped up on Benedryl. On Monday I had an allergic reaction to crabmeat, we think. I hadn't eaten it in a while and never have been allergic to it before, but I guess there is a first time for everything. I only took one bite because I don't like crabmeat, but I guess all it took was one bite. I started itching everywhere on Mon. night, then I took Benedryl Tues. morning. It has gotten a little better everyday, but not gone yet. The hives that I got from it are moving here and there, but not gone yet. I still itch a little bit, but it isn't bad. I am dealing with it.

Anyway, I can't wait until Friday. I am tired of working in that toddler room. They are brand new kids that started yesterday and they cry alot. I just sit and hold them all day. Next week I get to work with the two year old class, at least they are adjusted to their new class already. I only have 2 days off this whole summer. So much for substituting, I am there everyday. Oh well at least I am going to have some big checks this summer.

Tonight I ate my first watermelon of the season. It was not too sweet, but still delicious. I can't wait for a few more weeks when they are really sweet!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get better real soon! Good thing you only had one bite! Hope the Benny works and you're feeling like yourself in no time.

    I can't wait to get to S.C. next weekend and have me some fried green tomatoes lol! and some good southern cookin!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)