Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finally calm...

Here are the last of my wrecked journal pages:



I am still trying to apply these principles to my regular journal.


We had a lot of bad weather here early this morning. Right before my hubby left for work, a small twister passed right next to our house. It didn't touch the ground, but it took off some tree tops. We live in a trailer so as soon as we saw what was going on, we hightailed it out of there!!! We ran to my mom and dad's house next door and got soaked in the process. That was scary. I don't know what it is with all the bad weather lately. I hate to see when hurricane season comes along. Geez! Anyway, it has been all over with since around 10:00 this morning. It isn't even raining anymore and the sun is out. Funny how that happens, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Apple---Whew! Thank god you all are okay!!! *hugs* Wow!!!

    I was in a bad tornado when I was 7--it was terrifying. Hope you don't have any more bad weather anytime soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)