Thursday, May 1, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Today I am packing for my 2 trips, just packing all day long. Ugh! I really hate to pack, but I like the trips so I guess I have to put up with the packing.
Sorry that I haven't had pictures in a while, my camera is sort of out of commision right now. My co-worker is borrowing it to take pictures for a project she is doing. I will get it back before my trip though so I will be able to show ya'll all the fun stuff. I will have cool vacation pictures and I have a few journal pages to show, just things like that.
I hope everyone is planning an exciting weekend full of fun things. I can't believe that today is already May 1. This year is just flying by for me. I guess I better hurry up with the things I want to accomplish in 2008. Did I mention that I am a procrastinator? Yep, I am the worst. That is one goal: not to procrastinate anymore, but again I am putting off learning how to not put things off. Oh well, that's just me I guess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)