Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Too Busy...

I have just been a little bit stressed lately. My husband and I are going on a trip next week to Albequerque. He has to take classes for his job so we are making it a vacation. I have had to work all week long, so I haven't even had time to pack yet. I took off tomorrow though so that I can start on that. I also have to pack because I am going on a "girls only" trip with my co-workers this weekend. We take 2 trips a year just to bond and have fun and stuff. I am leaving friday to go on the first trip and get back on Sunday. Then I am leaving again on Sunday for Albequerque and we aren't coming back until next Saturday. Needless to say, I will be very out of sorts the next couple of weeks. It will be fun though. :) I will be just staying at the hotel while my hubby is in his classes so I am bringing lots of things with me to keep me busy. The hotel also has a pool so I will get to swim. Yay!

Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some more art stuff. They were having good sales (like 1/2 off stuff). I was really excited. I got this big pack of paper with really cute designs and I got some things to start using eyelets in my artwork. I will be trying that out today. I can't wait. I haven't been doing any artwork lately and I need to get back to it.

Where are ya'll going on vacation? I would like to know! :)

No comments: