Thursday, April 3, 2008

Idea Jar

I had to borrow a mouse from my dad. The finger thingy was starting to annoy me. I couldn't play games like I wanted to becasue it wasn't fast enough. I am much better now that I have a mouse to use.

I made myself an "Idea Jar."
I started with a pretty vase I had lying around, paper, pens and some ideas!!!
I cut the paper into strips and wrote some ideas on them.
Then I put them into the vase. I haven't been able to try it out yet because I have been working everyday, but I will try it out soon enough.
If you have any ideas you think that I can use please share them.

3 comments:

  1. haha congratulations are being faster at the games. I know having the right peripheral devices make all the difference!

    Anyway, love the idea jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have an idea for your jar. Thanks for visiting my blog and my idea is about making mail art envelopes that you commented on. Just do something pretty or ugly on and envelope and mail it to someone. Glue stuff on it, stamp on it, color or paint on it. Give it a try.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your idea jar is awesome! Way to go!

    My touch pad on my laptop has a big worn spot in it..and the buttons are sticky/touchy...that's the one thing I hate about laptops!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)