Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I love springtime in April!
2. Cereal and milk are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for a quick and easy way to improve myself.
4. Intimate time with my hubby is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I need to stop procrastinating and to quit being lazy!
6. Cinnamon toast is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching movies with my new Direct TV system, tomorrow my plans include a wedding shower for my sister in law and Sunday, I want to hear all about my mom's retreat!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you sound so similar to me minus the cereal/milk for breakfast part. haha

    For one, I need to stop procrastinating because I don't like it. It causes me much unnecessary anxiety. Secondly, I'm looking forward to watching t.v. this weekend. My husband and I are watching LOST season 3. yeppie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm lovin' 1 too. :) i've used to do 2 everyday, i don't know what happened. 4, i wish :D 6, yum, haven't had that in a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)