Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Two girls, shopping together. Dangerous...

These were a series of girls I found in W magazine. I love this magazine. It has the best colors and patterns and things. I thought the girls were so cute so I used them in my journal. I put them each a cool background and I tried to make up identities for them. That didn't turn out so well as my imagination is not so good (I need to work on that), but I love how they came out (especially the one with the glasses).




I just got back from a shopping/lunch date with my friend Laurel. We haven't talked in like 5 years and one day she just called me out of the blue. I was a little nervous about calling her back because I didn't know if we had changed so much that we wouldn't get along anymore, but I didn't have anything to worry about. We still get along just fine. It is a little awkward sometimes because we run out of things to talk about, but it's not so bad. I like having a friend that I can just chill with. We always have a lot of fun together. Today we went to Hobby Lobby and just walked around and looked at all the different stuff they have. I even came home with a few things (of course). I told her that from now on the purses will have to stay in the car!! Us two shopping together can be dangerous. :)

3 comments:

Angel said...

thanks for the comment on my page! nice article~

mushroommeadows said...

Awesome! I love how your journal pages turned out, truly.

I'm always nervous about reuniting with old friends...but it always turns about better than I expect. :)

Retro Girl said...

These pages are gorgeous!! Love 'em!!

They finished painting in 2 days here--instead of 4!! Now I'm putting everything back...it'll take awhile...maybe I'll get to do art soon..lol..and around to posting photos...

Getting back in touch with old friends is wonderful! I'm doing that with an old friend myself...