Monday, March 17, 2008

Random stuff...

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!! Did everyone wear there green????
******************************

My family had a blast yesterday. It was my little cousin's birthday party so we all went bowling. As you can see, even the adults got into the fun. :)


I am so excited. My order finally came in from the ABC company. I have been waiting for it for a little while now. I got some tags and letters (lots of them) and I got an assortment of die cuts just waiting to be used!! I have been drooling over them since I got home. :)


It is so windy over here. It is warm and muggy, too. I guess I won't complain though, because some of you out there are still stuck under many feet of snow. I think it is going to be stormy tonight. I like to hear the noise of rain on our trailer roof. It lulls me to sleep. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! We haven't been bowling in quite awhile--it's always fun (even though I'm not the best at it LOL).

    Oohhh that stash of goodies looks great! Can't wait to see whatcha come up with, with all your new supplies!

    Love your wrecked journal pages!!

    I can't wait till after we get back from Easter, so I can finish getting my art/craft room back together. I have piles and piles of stuff just waiting to be used! (Too bad you don't live nearby--you could help me use it up! LOL)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great stock you got there. I can't wait to see what you do with all the goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)