Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rambling on about nothing...

Hello everyone. I am just sitting here at home, trying to be as quiet as can be. My hubby is home sick today and I don't want to disturb him while he is resting. I hope he feels better soon. I brought him home some medicine so that should help. I am keeping the Lysol right by me too because I don't want to catch what he has. I think it is just a bad cold, but still, no one likes to be sick. I will avoid the germ at all costs. :)

So, how is everyone else lately? Anything interesting going on?

Tomorrow is Good Friday and I don't have to work (the daycare is closed) YaY!!! I plan on taking the rest of tonight and most of the day tomorrow and just playing with my art stuff. I haven't been too inspired lately to do any complete pages. I need some ideas. I guess I will just have to consult the new cards my mom and dad got me for my birthday next month (she couldn't wait to give them to me). I think that is what I will do. I will go in my art room, make a mess and just have fun with things, nothing serious!!!! Now who's with me?!?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Apple,

I'm sorry to hear your husband's sick. I hope he gets better soon and that your Lysol works to ward off the germ. :)

Your wrecked journal is so interesting--I've never heard of that before. When did you start doing it? I hope you get some fun inspiration from your parents' cards (and Happy Birthday next month!).

Also, thank you for being such a wonderful reader on my blog. I always look forward to your comments and appreciate your insights and encouragement. I'm not surprised to hear you work in a daycare--you have a beautiful heart for children (which my little guy appreciates). :)

Take care and have a nice Good Friday!

Punctuation said...

Wrecked Journal = very good idea. Like it. :-)

[I'm going to lie down and rest my eyes now, your colour scheme has burnt out half my retinas ;-) ]

mushroommeadows said...

Happy Good Friday!

I hope your husband gets better, and that you stay immune from his sickness. Last week, my husband was sick, and I managed to stay nice & healthy. We washed clothes like crazy, and he slept on the couch...it seemed to work. :D

Anyway, can't wait to see what you make! :)