Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More "wrecked" journal pages...







I was really aggravated last night because my laptop refused to connect to the internet using the wireless thing. My hubby worked on it for like 3 hours and nothing would happen. We were confused because it should have worked just fine. After a while we just left it and said that we would try again tonight. We did...he just plugged it in, just like he did last night, and guess what...IT WORKED!!!! We were flabergasted. There is no reason why it shouldn't have worked last night. We didn't do anything different. Oh well, I'm not questioning it. I am just glad that it worked. Yay!!! Now I can go anywhere in my house and use the internet. I don't have to be stuck to a desk or anything. :) I can't wait to take a trip to CC's or something and be able to look like a writer just typing away on my laptop while enjoying a nice hot cup of some fancy coffee. :) I know, I'm nuts!!! Ha Ha Goodnight everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. heheh You're funny!
    I had the same experience with our wireless router when we moved...it decided to just 'not work' for a couple hours...but then it just did - the next time we tried. I think they're fussy...and some things can cause interference.

    Anyway...lovin' your pages! Glad you are wireless and have freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new laptop! I'm glad you were able to get it to work (and how random that it didn't work before!).

    Great pages! I love the pocket lint and coloring outside the lines! :) I can totally see how liberating your wrecked journal must be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE seeing your journal pages!
    Computers confuse me too~ Glad yours is working again.

    Thank you for all your lovely comments. I Really appreciate them!
    XO,
    Melba

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)