Saturday, March 22, 2008

Camping day trip



We just got back from a very short camping trip. My hubby loves to fish so we went meet his Dad and some cousins where they were camping. It had 2 huge ponds surrounded by RV sites. We caught alot of fish, but they were all very little (just some brim and some bass). I was proud of myself. I actually put my own worms on the hooks and I took off my own fish when I caught them. I had never done that before. It was yucky, but I wanted to do it myself. We only stayed about half the day because we got tired (that sun can sure wear you out). Now it is time for a shower (I still smell like fish) and a nap!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the Easter egg cartoon. I thought it was hysterical too!

    Hallie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)