Monday, February 25, 2008

Time for a change...with the furniture

I decided last night that I wanted to rearrange the house. I was feeling really cramped in my very small art area and I can't be creative when I am feeling cramped (and staring at a blank wall from my desk). I asked my hubby if we was willing to put the computer in the livingroom (so I can spread out a bit) and he said that would be fine. He loves to rearrange stuff so he wanted to actually move everything last night around 9pm. I was feeling a little selfish because I was taking the whole room for myself and not sharing with his stuff, but he said that he would rather have it in the livingroom. He was happy that he could watch TV and be on the computer at the same time.
These pictures are the results of our rearrangement. I put my desk by the window so that I can look outside instead of at a wall (yay nature)!! I also spread out my drawers and things so everything doesn't look so cramped. I am really excited about it. I feel a little more "open" now. :)


Coming soon: Lots of "wrecked" journal pictures!!!

1 comment:

  1. that is AWESOME! I am always moving my space, but my hub. isn't so happy...but I totally know how you feel about having it feel "right". It really makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)