Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just hanging out...

Today I am off of work, except that tonight I have a workshop. Ugh!! I hate those things. These people come in and try to teach you about how to do your job better and most of them don't even work with children. I am like, I want them to come do my job (just for one day) and see if they can implement some of there ideas with 18 screaming kids. I would totally pay to see that...they would lose there minds! Ha Ha :)
This is the new library bag my hubby bought me...isn't it so cute! I love it because it is really big and holds all of my books. I pick up at least 5 or 6 books at a time when I go every week and it holds them all comfortably. I just love it. :)
Anyway, I just got back from the library with some new books. I finished reading "The Liar's Diary" and "Bitter is the new Black" just recently and they were awesome. I am not usually particualar about what I read so I usually just get any book that catches my eye. I couldn't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't like to read. I think I would be miserable. I like escaping to someone else life for a while through reading! How about ya'll? Have ya'll read anything interesting lately? Just wondering. I am always looking for something new.

1 comment:

  1. the last book I read was Water for Elephants. It was great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)