Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bored...

I am off again today and I am just sitting around doing nothing. Ugh!! I hate when I get like this. I try to think of something to do and all I end up doing is thinking. Maybe I should actually try to get out and DO something instead of just thinking about it.
My mom got her hair permed today, I think I will go and visit her. I might take a long walk later too (the exercise couldn't hurt). I have been cooped up in the house too long. I need to go out and find some inspiration. I think I will do that right now!!! See ya later!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea, I might just do that too, take a walk that is..
    And you know, to think is also to do something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could drive over here and bring me some Aiborne. Just a thought! :)

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL funny, this is exactly what I've been doing...looking at art projects and paper-crafting projects online, through my supplies, and just sort of planning things I want/need to work on...and getting my new Zutter out of the box and ready to use....now if I can kick myself and get in gear lol.

    A walk sounds lovely. Here, it is way too cold for that (single digit temps and snowy)...I have to go pick up one of the cats from the vet this afternoon...so that'll be my "get away"....

    Have a great weekend if I don't "talk" to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. getting out art supplies and playing a bit always breaks the boredom. Start creating!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)