Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Zoo

We went to the zoo a few weeks back. My husband loves to go over there and I guess that I do too (sometimes). I just don't like when you go and the animals are hiding and you can't even see them. This last time though, they were pretty much out and about. We had a good time (and my husband rationalizes by saying that walking around the zoo is exercise). *ha ha* Of course I agree to this because I think that any little bit helps so I always end up going when he wants to.
The panther: I love how he is so graceful, pacing around his cage.
The llama: he's kinda cute.

The white tiger: He is my favorite. I love these tigers, they are beautiful creatures.

I caught this bird eating breakfast... :)

On another note: I made a purse yesterday out of an old, ripped pair of jeans. I absolutely love it. I will show ya'll a picture later (my camera has a dead battery so I couldn't snap a picture just yet).

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the zoo in the spring when the animals are active...especially on a weekday when it's not so crowded. I love to photograph animals!

    Your pics are great!

    Can't wait to see the new purse!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)