Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tah Dah...

Here are the pictures of my new car...

These pictures don't do the color any justice...
It really is a bright and juicy blue...

I absolutely love the circle dials and they glow red at night.
Isn't she just beautiful? I have been driving everywhere since I got her. Normally, I would make my hubby drive, but I want to do the driving now. He said he is totally jealous and wants to drive her, but I am not letting him yet. :) (Maybe when the novalty of having a new car wears off...we'll see)!! ha ha

Anyway...some new journal pictures are coming soon!!

4 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Beautiful car! Congratulations!!

That damn Air Force game came close to giving me cardiac arrest!!

Hallie :)

harts4Him said...

Love, love, love your new car! Congrats!

harts4Him said...

Love, love, love your new car! Congrats!

Retro Girl said...

It's awesome!!!
Congrats!!