Monday, January 28, 2008

Shopaholic...

Here are some more things that I have bought recently. If you haven't already guessed, I am a shopaholic. Yep...I totally admit to it. I will shop for anything (even groceries) and I love doing it. I especially love shopping for art supplies (even is it is just window shopping). This stuff was bought with a gift card from christmas though so that helped (thanks mom and dad).
The letter stamps I got are uppercase on one side and lowercase on the other. I love the font they are in. While I am on the subject of stamps...does anyone out there know an easy way to clean them (other than using a toothbrush and scrubbing the heck out of them)?
Here are the rest of the books that I ordered and some more stickers and things that I picked up. These are the last things I will buy for a while. I am going to use what I have until things start running out before I buy more (that is the plan anyway)!! :)
I am loving "Living out loud" by Keri Smith. It has really neat exercises in it to get your creative juices flowing and to keep the right side of your brain thinking. That is the only one I have read so far, I am trying to just get to one at a time. I don't want to get too overwhelemed. ha ha

This is the trash pile I made after cleaning out and putting away all of the new things I bought. Yep, just about everytime I buy something new I have to go through my drawers and reorganize. Afterall, I need to have room for my new stuff.
Here are my new books organized in my art/computer room. I have alot of reading to do. :) I can't wait to get started on my other books.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I'm jealous lol. I've been being "good" lately, not buying much new stuff..(except the Dares book)..I'm trying to use what I've got (and I hoard stuff lol).

    I have that Living Out Loud book...it's in my stack of books yet to read...

    Dontcha love those gel pens? I'm addicted to them. They write so well!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)