Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Purse...


Here is the purse that I made. I couldn't find the exact thing that I wanted in the stores so I decided just to come home and make one. Actually, I went to my mom's house and used all of her stuff to make it (except the jeans, they were mine). She is the one who quilts and sews...here is her site if anyone wants to check it out...http://www.quilt-nut.blogspot.com/.
I absolutely love it. I like the fact that it is big and I can carry all my stuff in it.


I like that it is very durable too. I can just throw it in the washer if I need too.

I hope everyone had a very creative day!!!

3 comments:

  1. That bag is fabulous! I love it :-)
    You did a great job. I wish I could sew well. My sis can sew anything...me, not so much.

    Have you ever thought of making them and selling them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I can't sew all that well because I am certainly not a perfectionist so when I messed up or something it didn't bother me. That is one reason why I actually wouldn't sell them because they wouldn't be all that well made also I wouldn't think that most people would like my style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...well I think it's pretty fab! As long as you love it - that's what matters! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)