Saturday, January 26, 2008

Farewell to a friend...

Goodbye my dear friend. Wherever you are going, I hope they treat you well.



I had to buy a new car because my VW gave me alot of trouble (mechanical wise). I am very sad about this. I am totally obsessed with VW (seriously obsessed) and have been since I was little. On top of everything else, this was my first real car. I actually cried at the dealership last night while sitting in it one last time (I know totally LAME), but that was how I felt. I am really going to miss my car!!

*On a lighter note I got a really awesome new car. She is beautiful and I am really happy with my purchase. I got a Pontiac G6 in a gorgeous blue. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I think it was worth it. I will take pictures of her later to share her beauty with you.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad...I cried when I said goodbye when I sold my mustang lol. It was gorgeous...had a candy red paint job (My ex owned a body shop and did show cars...I was lucky lol). It's hard when you really love a car, and have had good times in it. I love my Mini Cooper like that now! I have only had it 2 years and never have had any problems, thankfully.

    I had a Pont. Grand Prix GTP before...pontiac makes great cars. I bet you'll love your new G6...they look really cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)