Monday, January 21, 2008

Blah...

I haven't felt like journaling much this passed weekend. I think because I do so much at one time that now, it is time for my mind to rest. It is out of ideas...well, they are back there somewhere, I will just have to rest and find them again. :) I have also been really interested in my new books so I have been reading about journaling instead of actually doing it. Oh well, sometimes in life you have to take a rest from something you love to appreciate it more later. I will be back another day with new pages to share. Everyone have a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just need time to kinda step back and "re-group".

    I sometimes find that if I'm reading too many art/craft books at once, I get overwhelmed and it slows down my creative mojo...(I've got like 5 books going at once now lol. -- I'm trying to focus on one at a time for awhile...)

    Hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)