Saturday, December 29, 2007

My New Year's resolutions...

I have really been slacking with my exercise routine (for months), but I have decided that I should get back into it. Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that it is almost the New Year and I want to "reinvent" myself (I am totally lying to myself now). Yes, it has something to do with the new year...most people will probably have the resolution to "lose weight, exercise more, eat right"). I am no exception to this. That is my first resolution!

Here are a couple more gifts that I got for Christmas:


I absolutely love these "secrets" books. I now own all 4 of them. I like to look at them often to remind myself that I am not alone in the world. Other people have the same problems/thoughts as me. Some people have even worse things going on in their lives. I like to think that it keeps me grounded and not thinking so negatively about myself (like I am so used to doing). That is another resolution of mine...to be more positive!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you received some very nice presents this year! :-)
    Hope your Christmas was wonderful!
    Ours was pretty nice for the most part...

    I haven't made any "official new year's resolutions"...I don't like having that 'hanging over my head'. It's too much pressure. So, I'm just trying to be healthier.
    Small steps towards a happier, healthier lifestyle.

    One thing I did decide - was that I am not going to let negative people get to me. Stop letting them leaving me feel used, bad about myself or as if they are 'better'. I have no use for these kind of people, they suck the life out of you. It's not worth it.

    Hope your New Year is bright and full of love, laughter and Art!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)