Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I learned a new technique recently. It is transferring a photocopy using gel medium. All you have to do is paint a few layers of gel medium over your photocopy (make sure each layer is completely dry in between). When everything is dry then you put water on the back of it and let it soak in (just a minute). Then you rub the paper off the back. The ink from the copy should stay stuck to the gel medium. After that last step you can pull and distort the picture (if you want to) if not just leave it alone to dry. I am having so much fun doing this and will have to show you some pages that I got from it later.
In the meantime, here are some quick, simple pages I have done recently:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)