Saturday, December 1, 2007

I had the best time last night. We had our annual christmas party for work. She got us a trolley ride for 2 hours. It was the best. We love riding around town in the trolley screaming and acting like fools. We even stopped at a few peoples houses and did some singing. We are crazy when we get together. Sorry I don't have pic's right now, but I might have some later.
Anyway today I was just staring at my tree and I thought that I would show ya'll some of my favorite ornaments.


These are santa clauses from different years (starting with like 1856). I have a set of six. They are so cute!!

Here are my VW ornaments. Anyone who knows me, knows I am in love with the VW Beetle. I used to have tons of different models and things all around my room, but now I just don't have the space for them. Yes, that is what my car is...I have a black

Beetle and I LOVE it.




I have a set of six of these ornaments. They are really boxes. All of them open up and reveal red velvet inside. Adorable!!

This is my new tree topper I got this year. I wanted one that didn't light up so I found this one. It is calming to look at.



I am really getting into christmas this year. I have already bought most of my gifts and they are wrapped too. I am glad that I am not rushing this year. No last minute wrapping for me.

Anywho...I guess I better get to my "To Do List" for today. No more procrastinating with my blog...ha ha. I hope to drop by again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)