Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Extended...

Today we are basically having another Christmas Day. All of the family members who couldn't come yesterday to visit and open gifts are coming today. They are bringing over all of there leftovers and we are celebrating again. Yay!!! What more could a girl want?


I started a new journal last month (This is the "cover page" for it). I finished my first one so fast that I want to try to go slow with this one and learn some new things about myself in the process.

I hope you enjoying reading my blog as much as I am enjoying writing it. My mom was right (of course)...she said I would be good at this blogging thing. :) Thanks mom!! I wish you all would follow me into the next year with more "life" and journaling to come. (Please share some of yourself with me, too...I would love to hear from you).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)