Sunday, November 18, 2007

Update: Never a dull moment...

My hubby's grampa is okay. Nothing was broken, but his arm is just still very swollen. As for my brother-in-law, he was actually okay with her leaving. She was obviously very hard to live with and I think he is happier now. He got his truck back and that was the main thing he was concerned with. She also left his clothes, bed and computer. He said that's all he really needs because he works out of town anyway. I guess everything worked out for the best...so far!!
Tonight hubby and I went eat at Olive Garden (I absolutely LOVE their salad) and then we went see "Bee Movie". It was so cute and it actually had a good story line not like some cartoons out there, so check it out. Goodnight all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it all is working out. Whew!!

    I love Olive Garden too...I could live on their salad and breadsticks lol.

    Take care..hope you and your hubby and families have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)