Friday, November 16, 2007

Never a dull moment...

I didn't get a chance to do any art last night. Around 7, my hubby's mom called and said to get to the hospital. His grampa fell out of the tub and hurt his arm real bad...it wasn't broken though and he is fine now. On the way home we got a phone call...my hubby's brother's wife was leaving him. She went home and took ALL of their stuff while he wasn't home. Yes, we couldn't believe it (the house was completely bare). His mom went over there to try and stop them, but they had already taken everything...it was too late. So needless to say, I was exhausted by the time we got home at midnight. I am not used to all of the drama stuff. I had a nice, quiet family (more or less). I married into a family who likes to drink, party and fight on occasion, but they are the sweetest people you would ever meet. I guess they just put a little spice into my life. I guess I have just gotten used to all of the fighting and gossiping and such, because it doesn't bother me as much anymore. I used to get really freaked, but I guess after being around them for almost 10 years, you get used to it.

I came home today and did my artwork though. I got a lot of backgrounds done, just waiting to be filled up with my life. I can't wait to tackle it. I don't usually have time to do a whole page from beginning to end so I usually just do backgrounds when I have time, then I add pictures next time and then I will sit down and write when it's convenient. It works for me.
Be creative and have a fun-filled weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like alot did happen. Hope your hub's grandpa is okay.

    Sorry to hear about your brother and sister in law, too. That's a very tough situation...Hope they can work things out or your brother in law can get some of his things back. I'm sure he's pretty devastated.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)