Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's noisy in here

My brother came over for a little "jam session" with my husband. They are just starting out learning how to play the guitar along with my uncle. They have been doing really good. I am amazed at how quickly they are able to pick it up. I am just glad that they have something to occupy their time with.
I will be doing more art pages tonight. I bought some stamp pads to go along with the new stamps I had bought. I am so excited to be doing art tonight. I have lots of creativity to let out onto my blank pages. By the way...I got those "texture stamps" at http://www.centerenterprises.com/. I know some people were wondering.
Here is a journal page I just finished. I used some of my new stamps to make the circles. This is totally how I felt yesterday. It was a good day and I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)