Thursday, November 29, 2007





Here are some more pages I have done recently. I have filled up one entire notebook already. I am very surprised by that because I just started this art journaling stuff about a month ago. I guess there was more inside me than I thought. I am going to start my second notebook today. With this one I am going to try and go deeper inside myself (to try and figure some things out about who I am and what I want to be). I don't know if I will be able to accomplish this, but I will do my best. I feel the need to get some things (mainly creative things) out of me. I have all day to do it too.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pages! You are an incredible young lady....all the new things you will learn about yourself will just be lagniappe!
    You rock!!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi thanks for dropping by! Your journaling is wonderful!! I love it, can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages...
    It's fun discovering yourself through journaling and art..the more you learn the more you grow.

    Awesome that you filled your journal already!

    I haven't been able to fill the two I have going...(they have lots of pages...and I'm SO slow at journaling....) It's my on-going project to work on myself...on letting go, and letting it flow...stop making things more complicated than they have to be...

    Any Advice?? You seem to just go with it...create...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you are doing journals and that they are so way beautiful Ms. Apple.....I love your creativity...go for it...Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)