Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Good day

I have worked at a daycare center (mainly with the toddler group) for almost 7 years now. It was time for a change and I recently decided to do something about it. I told my boss that I didn't want to work in my room anymore that I wanted to just substitute (and be part time) and she actually went for it. I am going to be a "floater" from now on. I love it. I don't like to work in the same place with the same hours everyday so instead I will be walking around and just helping people with whatever. I am really excited about that. I helped one teacher with her art projects today and of course I loved that. :)




Here is a picture of my art space. It's not very big, but it works for me. If anyone has any suggestions on how to utilize small spaces please let me know. I am going to work on a new entry in my art journal now. There have been ideas swimming in my head all day long.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like great therapy, the art journal. That is how I feel about quilting. I have something that puts my mind at ease. Love the look of your blog, all the pictures. Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say colors not pictures. But I do love that you put the picture Starry Night on your first post.Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the fabulous world of art journaling! or to Art Blogging! Thanks for visiting my blog...You can see more on Flickr in my art journal sets...or join us at the Flickr groups - Journal Revolution/Art Army, Journal Junk, and Page by Page...Would love to see some of your work....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guess who this is? lol
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)